Thursday, November 15, 2018
Happy Birthday Dear
For a special person on a special day
You Encourage me
You Conquer me
You Amaze me
You Help me
You make me Cry
You make me Think
You make me Laugh
You make me Complete
You are my Guide
You are my Friend
You are my Soulmate
You are my Companion
You are my World
I LOVE YOU Deepaiah
There might be moments where we disagree, we fight : Glad that always follows with a strengthend bond, evolve as a better person.
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Dear
For a special person on a special day You Encourage me You Conquer me You Amaze me You Help me You make me Cry You make me...
-
I always wished to write down about events as that captures memory snapshots. Most often being lazy, I couldn't inscribe it. This tim...
-
It all started on a summery day travelling to Hyderabad, India from London Heathrow with British Airways wearing 3 year old sandals for my f...
No comments:
Post a Comment